Astondoa Superyacht AS8
A masterpiece of the seas
In the second half of the year 2020, the Spanish shipyard Astondoa presented its latest superyacht: the 25.25-metre-long motor yacht AS8.
The cruiser stands out with a distinctive, streamlined design and modern lines. The hull is made from an infusion fibreglass laminate with Kevlar® reinforcement for optimum strength and durability in a lightweight ship. It is the largest new yacht in Astondoa's flybridge range and combines aesthetics and a sporty functionality.
The Spanish shipyard Astondoa is convinced of the quality of BÜFA products and the professional advice of our local staff. For more than 10 years, BÜFA composite specialities have been qualified for the construction of their superyachts.
The low-styrene BÜFA gelcoats used are characterised by excellent weathering and processing features, as well as very good mechanical properties.
Advantages of BÜFA®- Gelcoats
- Low styrene emission
- Very good processing properties
- High quality surfaces
- Excellent weathering resistance
- Outstanding mechanical properties
You will find here further information on BÜFA®-Gelcoats
In addition, Astondoa uses BÜFA Bonding Pastes in different types for the numerous and individual requirements, such as
- VE adhesive resins (e.g. for hull/deck bonding)
- Bonding Pastes for sandwich constructions (e.g. for bonding foams or balsa wood)
- Universally applicable Bonding Pastes for wood, metal and FRP bonding
- Special solutions to avoid air inclusions behind the gelcoat
You will find here further information on BÜFA®-Bonding Pastes